2021/2022: Application for Association Executive Positions
Vacant Position: Director of Fundamentals
Duties include: Organize the annual Fundamentals Program (formerly known as the Tyke Program).
Application Process and Requirements:
All Applicants will be given the same opportunity to present themselves to the SDGHA Association Executive for voting by emailing the following to email@example.com by July 16, 2021 12:00PM:
- Full Name
- Name of the Position you are Applying for
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Send a link of a Pre-Recorded Video (preferably MP4) meeting the following requirements i) address the questions in your video presentation in the order of the questions below ii) Video duration can not exceed 1 minute 30 second maximum.
Video Presentations to include the following information:
- What is your full name?
- What position are you running for?
- What division and association did your daughter play hockey in the 2020/2021season?
- Do you plan on registering your daughter with the SDGHA this upcoming season?
- Describe how you have volunteered your time within the Sudbury District Girls Hockey Association?
- What skillset/qualifications do you bring to the position(s) you are applying for based on the position description listed on the Duties of Association Executives found on SDGHA website (Governance Tab, Policies and Procedures)?
- Anything to add?
Thank you for applying to the Sudbury District Girls Hockey Association Executive!
KEY DATES: Questions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com by Thursday, July 15 (12:00PM). Application Deadline is July 16, 2021 (12:00PM). All applicants will receive an email confirmation of their submission by July 19, 2021 (12:00PM). Should you not receive an email confirmation of your submission within the stated timeframe, you must email the President by July 19, 2021 (7:00PM). All applicants will be notified of the outcome via email by Friday, July 30, 2021 (11:59PM).